If you’re switching your ESP to MailChimp and need expert help with this process, you’ve come to the right place. I Send Your Email has been helping clients use MailChimp to send their email campaigns since 2008.
Sandi helped us set up our email marketing program at MailChimp. She provided an estimate for the work to be performed and completed the work quickly. This provided a savings in our staff time of not having to go thru a learning curve at MailChimp.
How can we help you? When you’re ready to make the jump, these are just a few of the ways we can help you make the transition:
- Transfer your program to MailChimp from another platform – upload templates, content and mailing lists.
- Training sessions to show you and/or your team how to do what you need to do within MailChimp
- Develop a mailing template for use on a recurring basis for a company new to MailChimp (and email marketing).
- We can also design templates that make use of MailChimp’s WYSIWYG editor for self-updates on an as-needed basis.
- Get an RSS-to-email campaign up and running. This included designing the templates, synching with the RSS feed, activating the campaigns and monitoring their usage.
The above are just a few ways I’ve worked with clients to make the transition to MailChimp a smooth experience. Don’t see something that fits your needs in that list? Here’s more about how I Send Your Email helps its clients.
Please contact me for a tailored quote about I Send Your Email can help you.
I needed to move our email service from Constant Contact to MailChimp. Sandi helped me every step of the way while also showing me how to pick up where she would leave off. Sandi is detail oriented and was always available to answer questions. I would not hesitate to hire Sandi again if the need ever arises.